You are here:
• Felt bikes are designed to operate within and up to a maximum overall weight limit. This
includes the combined weight of the rider, bicycle, and any luggage. The maximum weights
per category are as follows:
Mountain bikes, BMX, Cruisers and Cyclocross - 125kg
Road & Triathlon bikes - 105kg
Failure to take note of this advice could invalidate the warranty. Saddleback Ltd reserve the
right to refuse a warranty claim if the bike has been pushed beyond the limits of its design.
FELT - FRAMES
• Felt offer no cost frame replacement for production failures on bikes no older than three years
(original purchaser only). Neither Felt nor Saddleback Ltd is obligated to recompense any
labour costs incurred.
• Felt Europe will distribute the frames on request to Saddleback Ltd on a claim-by-claim basis,
who will in turn, distribute to the Felt authorized dealer.
• Felt Europe will send a suitable replacement frame, however with such a large model range
that is updated each year it is very difficult to keep stocks of every frame in every size on an
indefinite basis. Therefore, if Felt does not have the correct frame in stock, they will try to
replace the defective one by a frame of higher value.
• In order to proceed with a warranty claim, the following must be provided:
1. Digital jpg-photo(s) clearly showing problem
2. Written explanation of claim
3. Frame Serial Number (located under the bottom bracket)
4. Model name/frame size – year.
To make this easier, warranty cards should be filled out at the earliest opportunity from point of
• Felt frame replacement claims may in some cases be inspected by a Saddleback Ltd
representative for legitimacy. Saddleback Ltd reserve the right to refuse the warranty claim if
the bike has been misused, neglected or pushed beyond the limits of its design.
FELT – COMPONENTS
• Saddleback Ltd offer free component replacement for production failures on Felt branded
non-moving parts no older than 12 months (original purchaser only). Neither Felt nor
Saddleback Ltd is obligated to recompense any labour costs incurred.
• Saddleback Ltd will distribute replacement components to the Felt authorized dealer on a
claim-by-claim basis. This excludes branded OEM parts which are handled directly by the
appropriate distributor (see next page).
• Saddleback Ltd will try to offer the Felt authorized dealer a similar or comparable replacement
for the original item.
• In order to proceed with a Felt component claim, the following must be provided:
2. Model year
3. Component type
• Felt require that defective components are returned to the distributor (Saddleback Ltd) for
inspection/replacement. In this case, the Felt authorized dealer should return the faulty item to
Saddleback Ltd or alternatively, make it available for collection by the area representative.
Saddleback Ltd reserve the right to refuse the warranty claim if the component has been
misused, neglected or pushed beyond the limits of its design.
• Felt component replacement claims may in some cases be inspected by a Saddleback Ltd
representative for legitimacy. The company gives them the right to refuse the warranty claim if
they feel the component has been misused or pushed beyond the limits of its design.
SADDLEBACK LIMITED - WARRANTY POLICY
Page 2 of 4
• Felt and Saddleback Ltd are unable to replace defective branded items (for example:
Shimano, RockShox, etc.) due to their specific international warranty requirements. If these
parts are found to be defective, please contact the respective distributor or technical support
agent for service or replacement.
Fisher Outdoor Leisure Plc.
Unit 8/9 Brick Knoll Park
Tel: 01727 798 345
Fax: 0800 980 7129
RBF Business Centre
Pontymister Industrial Estate
Tel: 01633 615 815
Fax: 01633 601 290
Tel: 01208 821 775
Fax: 01208 821 776
Madison Cycles Plc.
8 Stanmore Hill
Tel: 0208 385 3385
Fax: 0208 385 3443
Marzocchi & FSA
Units D2-D3 Heritage Business Park
Tel: 02392 521 912
Fax: 02392 522 625
Page 3 of 4
Please contact Warranty at Saddleback Ltd
Tel: 01454 299965
Fax: 01454 299975
• Saddleback Ltd offer replacement for production failures on Castelli products no older than 12
months (original purchaser only).
• Saddleback Ltd will distribute replacements parts to Castelli dealers on a claim-by-claim basis.
• Saddleback Ltd will endeavour to offer a similar or comparable replacement to the original
• In order to proceed with a claim, the faulty item should be returned to Saddleback Ltd with an
accompanying note to describe the fault and proposed solution or alternatively, made
available for collection by the area representative.
Saddleback Ltd reserve the right to refuse the warranty claim if the defective item has been
misused or damaged as a result of an accident.
SADDLEBACK LIMITED - TERMS OF WARRANTIES, LIABILITIES & RETURNS
In the terms set out below, We and Us shall be meaning Saddleback Ltd, and You shall be meaning
the authorized dealer.
1.1 We warrant that all goods will be of satisfactory quality and will comply with any
specification agreed for them.
1.2 You agree that you will make a reasonable inspection of the Goods upon their actual
delivery. Any claim by you, which is based on any breach of the warranty given in 1.1
above shall (whether or not delivery is refused by you) be notified to us in writing
within 7 days of the actual delivery. If delivery is not refused and you do not notify us
accordingly, you shall not be entitled to reject the Goods and we shall have no liability
for breach of such warranty and for the avoidance of doubt you shall be bound to pay
the price as if the Goods had been delivered in accordance with our contract.
1.3 In the event of any breach of this warranty our entire liability shall be limited to:
Replacement of the Goods in question; or at our option, repayment of the price or a
proportionate part (where this has been paid).
1.4 Not withstanding the above, we shall not be liable to you for any consequential loss or
damage (whether for loss or profit or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with
any act or omission of ours relating to the supply of Goods, their resale by you or their
use by any customer.
1.5 For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Agreement shall have the effect of
excluding or limiting our liability for death or personal injury arising from our
negligence or otherwise as prohibited by law.
1.6 If goods are returned for any other reason save for the breach of our warranty in 1.1
you shall be liable to 25% handling charge.
1.7 To assist you in processing of any Goods returned, before returning the Goods, you
must comply with our procedure for returns applicable at that time, a copy of which will
be provided on request.
Full Terms and Conditions are available on request.
© Saddleback Ltd. Unit 10, Easter Court, Woodward Avenue, Yate, Bristol BS37 5YS United Kingdom (Company No: 5134944)
eCommerce Solutions by