Saddleback.co.uk - Consumer terms and conditions of sale - 25 th Spetember 2015
This document tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions ( Terms) on which we sell any of our products (Products), including those listed on our website (our site).
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated in 25 th September 2015 when we first published these Terms. If ordering Products from our site, you should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
End of the cancellation period
Your Contract is for a single Product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days).
The end date is the end of 30 days after the day on which you receive the Product.
Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the Product on 10 January you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 9 th February.
Your Contract is for either of the following:
one Product which is delivered in instalments on separate days.
multiple Products which are delivered on separate days.
The end date is 30 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the Product or the last of the separate Products ordered.
Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the first instalment of your Product or the first of your separate Products on 10 January and the last instalment or last separate Product on 15 January you may cancel in respect of all instalments and any or all of the separate Products at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 14th February.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected life of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
up to 30 days: if your item is faulty, then you can get a refund.
up to six months: if your faulty item cannot be repaired or replaced, then you are entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
up to six years: if the item can reasonably be expected to last up to six years you may be entitled to a repair or replacement, or, if that does not work, some of your money back.
- MODEL CANCELLATION FORM
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
[TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER AND E-MAIL ADDRESS TO BE INSERTED]
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Order confirmation number,
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
Crown copyright 2013.
1. The promoter is: Saddleback Ltd (company no. GB840350655) whose registered office is at 12 Apollo Park, Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol, BS37 5AH.
2. Employees of Saddleback Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are: Entrants must take a photograph of an Intense racer at the 2017 Fort William HSBC UCI Downhill World Cup and post this image to their personal Instagram channel complete with the hashtag # FortWilliamIsIntense
5. Closing date for entry will be Saturday 3 June at 4pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
Rules (in addition to other terms and conditions):
Anyone creating multiple Instagram accounts in order to enter will be ineligible.
Multiple entries from a single account are permitted.
You must in mention the # FortWilliamIsIntense hashtag in your Instagram post to be eligible.
Prize: Intense Tracer frame, size Large only.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of nature or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winner will be chosen by Saddleback on 3 June.
12. The winner will be announced at 4pm on 3 June at the Saddleback stand at the 2017 Fort William HSBC UCI Downhill World Cup.
13. The winner must be at the Saddleback stand at the 2017 Fort William HSBC UCI Downhill World Cup at 4pm for the winner's announcement in order to be eligible to claim their prize.
14. If the winner is not in attendance at the Saddleback stand at the 2017 Fort William HSBC UCI Downhill World Cup when their name is announced, another winner will be selected.
15. The winner must be able to prove that theirs is the winning Instagram account.
16. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his / her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his / her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
20. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Saddleback Ltd. 12 Apollo Park, Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol, BS37 5AH.